our hotel is still open and can be booked at any time*.
So, at the Parkhotel de Wiemsel nothing stands in the way of a carefree break with wonderful moments of enjoyment in autumn, far away from the hustle and bustle of the city and with plenty of room to breathe. Our junior suites all have a private terrace. The hotel park with over 70,000 square meters is exclusively reserved for our hotel guests, and the same applies to our private art gallery.
And if desired or necessary, you can cancel your stay free of charge.
We look forward to your visit!
To the current Corona measures
- The restaurant is open exclusively to our hotel guests.
- There is no longer a limit on opening hours. However, alcoholic beverages may only be served until 8 pm.
- The safety distance of 1.5 m applies to the stay in the entire hotel.
- As a voluntary, additional measure, we have equipped the restaurant with HEPA air filters of class 3, which will keep the air 99.97% clean.
- We pay attention to the rules of hygiene and regular ventilation of all rooms.
- Wearing additional protective masks is voluntary according to government regulations.
- Treatments in Spa & Wellness are available to our hotel guests without restrictions.
- We ask guests, employees and suppliers with flu symptoms to stay at home.
*for our foreign guests: please also consider the travel regulations of your home country
The desire to travel and the enthusiasm for art led Henning J. Claassen and his wife Helga to Ootmarsum a few years ago. Their favorite hotel "De Wiemsel" unfortunately went bankrupt in 2014. The enthusiasm for the place was so great, that they decided to buy the hotel, renovate it and reopen It in 2015… The beginning of an interesting story.
If you would like to read more about our owner and want to understand the personal charm of our hotel, you should continue reading our "Hotel Story".